Sounds of waves hitting the shores of a beach rippled through the dark blue-colored venue in which Lim Hyunsik kicked off his three-day solo concert “Dive Into You" on Friday night in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
Lim Hyunsik’s solo concert, held in Seoul from Friday to Sunday, kicked off with the placid instrumental sounds of a live band accompanied by the sound of waves in the background.
Then the artist appeared on a lift, playing his guitar.
He began with his digital single “Swimming” to complete the otherworldly atmosphere.
Fan lights carried by almost every audience member turned into a deep blue, which made it feel as if the artist was taking everyone at the concert deep down into the ocean.
Soon, a thin sheet-like screen that projected bubbles came down, veiling the artist and his band, making them appear as if performing underwater.
“The concept of my last concert was space, and now it is the ocean. I love the ocean as much as I like space, so I wanted my concert to feel like a dive into the ocean,” Lim said.
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- [Exclusive] 'Game of Thrones' publisher inks deal for Korean books for first time
- Seoul shares dip 1 pct on Fed rate hike woes, won sharply slides
- Striving to be the best, TXT returns with 3rd LP
- 'Apgujeong Box Girl' sparks online debate
- [Herald Interview] Indonesia's Aladin Bank CEO eyes digital banking partnerships with Korea
- S. Korea signs consortium deal with Canada, Italy for nuclear reactor refurbishment in Romania
- 'Basel Night' at Swiss Embassy in Seoul heralds Basel's cultural legacy