Rookie boy band ZeroBaseOne will bring out its second EP on Nov. 6, announced agency WakeOne Entertainment on Friday.
The agency uploaded a poster for EP “Melting Point” that showed the nine members as well as the snow field that was featured in the teaser video that was dropped along with its performance at KCON LA 2023 in August.
They also appeared in a video clip uploaded the same day, opening up a door onto a snowy field while the melody of “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” plays in the background.
The nine-member group debuted in July with its first EP, “Youth in the Shade,” which became the first million-selling debut album in K-pop history, logging 1.82 million copies in the first week.
Meanwhile, the bandmates left for Tokyo on Oct. 2 to participate in a television music chart program’s live show that will be aired on Sunday.
NewJeans tops 100m views with “Super Shy’ music video
- S. Korea set to open largest
- Questions remain after passage of anonymous birth bill
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains; Israel
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- In S. Korea, Hamas ambush raises concerns over NK surprise attacks
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- YG's new girl group Babymonster to debut next month